Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ah, blizzards.

Yes, blizzards. It is blizzarding. Well not right now. It WAS blizzarding. There's snow everywhere. Except on the tree directly across from my window, across the street. How odd is that? It doesn't look like there's a single drop of snow on that tree. How extremely mysterious.

But the snow is quite deep. I believe it comes to over my ankle. Probably more. That's some deep snow. I don't have anyone to throw it at though. Sadness abounds.

And so I find that I have not one but TWO followers. This intrigues me. Although I am intrigued by who else might be reading but has not left a sign. If you're out there, let me know!

Though I doubt there's anyone left. So I guess it's just the three of us! Woo! Party time! Or Coffee Time! as Naomi puts it. Though I suppose with the audience I have, that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Just imagine a lot of flashy lights and people serving coffee and dancing and stuff. No? It's okay.

So I have three weeks off from my restaurant. I haven't really planned any trips or anything. I guess maybe I should have, but maybe I shouldn't have. I feel like I'm losing touch with the world and reality. No...I'm losing touch with...how to interact properly with people. It's something I feel I can't do right anymore. But more than that, perhaps it's also a feeling of...purposelessness. And no I don't need lectures on making my own purpose and all that. It's something deeper. Something that I can't solve right away. These things take time. I just wish that it'd go by faster.

And so with that, I will try to blog more for my limited audience. We'll see what I can come up with.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I'm sorry you don't have anyone to throw a snowball at. It has been some crazy weather here!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I've been wanting to have a snowball fight for a while. >:/